Alvas.ShapeForms 2.0 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Alvas.ShapeForms for .Net (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#.
Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create high quality professional applications with nonrectangular forms such as Windows Media Player.
Requirements: .Net Framework v1.1 or later
Recommended: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 2003 or later
How to use
1. Place some ShapeRegions or/and BitmapRegions on the form.
2. Place RegionManager on the form and set your Form property to the current form.
3. Set Form property of the RegionManager to true/false.
1. RegionBase which implements the basic functionality common to region controls.
2. ShapeRegion which represents a shaped region.
3. BitmapRegion which creates region from bitmap.
4. RegionManager component which manages the interaction of controls, derived from RegionBase (ShapeRegion and BitmapRegion).
.Net framework 1.0 or later