JADMaker Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
JAD files or Java Application Descriptors are generally utilized in putting together Java based games or apps that are used on cell phones. The JADMaker is made specifically by Mingkun Goh to generate JAD files for JAR games which can then be downloaded and played on mobile phones.
In order to accomplish this, install and launch JADMaker on your computer, then drag your Java file and drop it into the open program window or you can alternatively drag and drop the file onto the programs desktop shortcut and this will automatically create a new JAD file.
The JADMaker supports batch processing, so you can opt to create multiple JAD files at once using one of the aforementioned processes. The program is easy to use with a simple user interface and no special installation is required.
JADMaker is developed and published by Mingkun Goh and it is designed to create JAD files for JAR Java games so the user can download them on a mobile phone. This is how the program can be used:
1. Run the program and drag and drop a JAR file into the program window. The JAD file will be generated automatically.
2. Drag and drop the JAR file onto the program icon (JADMaker.exe shortcut) on the desktop. The JAD file will be generated automatically.
3. If the "Make JAD" Explorer Context-Menu extension is enabled, right click on the JAR file and select Make JAD.
4. The program can process multiple JAR files at once. All the user needs to do is select the multiple files and perform one of the actions mentioned above.
5. No special installation required on Windows.
No special requirements