PDF to DWG Converter - 9.11.12 9.12 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
It is a batch converter that allows you to batch convert your PDF files to usable and editable AutoCAD DWG or DXF files, so you can recover the entities in PDF to corresponding DWG entities easily.
Key Features include:
1. Restores the layers in PDF.
2. Stand-alone program - AutoCAD NOT required.
3. Supports all PDF entity types, including polylines, polygons, text and etc.
4. Convert PDF to DWG (DXF) format.
5. Batch convert all pages in each PDF file.
6. Extract embedded raster images from PDF files.
7. Convert thousands of PDF files to DWG (DXF) files in one easy step.
8. High quality, high performance, and simple to use.
The free trial version is available for download at http://anydwg.net , and the trial version is full functional for 20 times.