Photo SlideShow Maker 1.0 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
The fact that all pictures are taken digitally these days makes it much easier for us to share our photos with our family and friends. To make it even easier you can make a slideshow with your pictures and this can easily be done by using the Photo SlideShow Maker.
Making slideshows with your pictures makes it much easier for you to share pictures because with the Photo SlideShow Maker your final results will be in the form of an executable file. This file means that you only need to send that one file to others for them to see all the photos.
With this tool you can make the slideshows look great by adding music in the background. You can select options like how long you want the pictures to stay on the screen before switching and you can even add videos when using the Photo SlideShow Maker.
Turn digital photos into your own SlideShow!
Photo SlideShow Maker helps to make SlideShow easily and quickly with accompanied music and various transition effects.
As a result you can get a standalone executable (.exe) file with music, images inside.
So you can easily view, copy and share ready-made SlideShow with your friends.
Photo SlideShow Maker features allow you to:
- use various graphics formats (.jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png, .pcx, .psd,
.tif, .tiff, .tga),
- use various music formats (.mp3, .wma, .wav, .wave, .midi, .mid, .snd, .au),
- change slide settings either for whole SlideShow, slide groups or individual slides,
- set transition effects both for fade-in and fade-out images,
- preview SlideShow from any position you like,
- play background music from play list during SlideShow,
- customize various SlideShow parameters,
- add and edit slide captions,
- save SlideShow projects in special format that allows you to open and edit them later on,
- create output SlideShow as a compact standalone executable (.exe) file.
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. ~ 2 MB free disk space; DirectX 7.0 or higher for playing graphics/sound/music