WinArchiver 3.3 Free Download
FREE TO TRY: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
WinArchiver is a powerful archive utility, which can open, create, and manage archive files. It supports almost all archive formats, including zip, rar, 7z, iso, and other popular formats. WinArchiver can also mount the archive to a virtual drive without extraction.
WinArchiver supports the following file types: .zip (WinZip Files), .rar (WinRAR Files), .7z (7z Files), .mzp (Mountable Archive), .iso (CD/DVD Image File), .001 (7z Sub Volume), .arj, .bz2, .bzip2, .gz, .gzip, .tar, .taz, .tbz, .tbz2, .tgz, .tpz, .cab, .cpio, .deb, .lha, .lzh, .rpm, .split, .swm, .wim (Windows Imaging File), .z, .daa (PowerISO File), .bin, .cue, .mdf, .mds, .ashdisc, .bwi, .b5i, .lcd, .img, .cdi, .cif, .p01, .pdi, .nrg (Nero Disc Image), .ncd, .pxi, .gi, .fcd, .vcd, .c2d, .dmg (Apple Disc Image), .bif, .ima, .flp, .uif (MagicISO File)
WinArchiver Main Features:
1. Open and extract zip, rar, 7z, and other archive files. WinArchiver can unzip all popular archives.
2. Create zip, 7z, iso, and mzp files from hard disk files.
3. Edit existing archive files.
4. Mount zip, rar, and other files to virtual drives without extraction. You can use WinArchiver as a professional virtual drive software.
5. Burn CD / DVD / BD disc image files.
6 .Support unicode file names.
7. Support multivolume, encryption, and archive comments.
8. Support Windows Explorer shell integration.
9. Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
Choose your download: